Gresham Tekne Feeder Fund
Gresham is partnering with Tekne to offer Australian investors access to a Global Technology Fund in Emerging Markets.
The current transformation in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (‘TMT’) sector is seen as the 4th industrial revolution, providing significant opportunities to invest and participate in future growth.
- The performance of US TMT (especially the FAANGS) is well understood and readily accessible to Australian investors through a variety of low cost ETFs
- The TMT sector outside the US is significant, and its growth is expected to outpace that of the US as sovereign governments invest heavily to build a strong digital economy and technological independence. Expert stock selection can drive material outperformance in these lesser known markets
- As such, TMT stocks outside the US should be a must have allocation in every Australian investment portfolio
- Gresham has identified Tekne and its founder Beeneet Kothari as the manager of choice. Tekne applies the learnings from investing in US TMT stocks over a long period to create a portfolio of TMT equities in other regions
- Typically, Tekne will hold 8-12 high conviction stocks on a long only basis. The average market capitalisation of a stock in the Tekne portfolio is US$25bn
- The strong performance of the Tekne fund since its establishment supports this investment thesis and approach
- Gresham is establishing the Gresham Tekne Feeder Fund to invest solely into Tekne’s Long Only Fund, providing Australian investors with an opportunity to access Tekne’s TMT expertise
The Gresham Tekne Feeder Fund is open to wholesale clients only. If you would like further information, please contact:
Gary Head | Senior Advisor, Gresham Funds Management
T: +61 2 9224 0277 | M: +61 420 728 606 | E: email@example.com
Or go to: gresham.iplatforms.com.au